MATLAB Training in Delhi
The name MATLAB stands for MATrix LABoratory, is a state of the art mathematical software package. MATLAB is used extensively in both academia and industry. It is an interactive program for numerical computation and data visualization, which along with its programming capabilities provides a very useful tool for almost all areas of science and engineering.
However, MATLAB cannot perform symbolic manipulations without the use of additional tool boxes, it remains a leading software for numerical computation. The purpose of this training is to familiarize the beginner to MATLAB software by introducing him to the features and commands of the program.
Course Duration: 40 Hours
We offer week days and week-end classes
MAJOR TOOLS ACCESSIBLE FROM MATLAB DESKTOP
- The Command Window
- The Command History
- The Workspace
- The Current Directory
- About Matlab Software
- Matlab as calculator
- Multiple statements per line
- Mathematical elementary functions
- Examples of arithmetic operations
- Arithmetic expressions
IMPLEMENTATION OF ARRAYS
- Row vector
- Column vector
- Element by element multiplication
- Element by element division
- Element by element exponentiation
- Array Addition and subtraction
- Linear equation
- Partial fraction
IMPLEMENTATION OF MATRICES IN MATLAB
- Matrix addition ,subtraction
- Matrix multiplication
- Matrix exponentiation
- Matrix functions
- Colon operation
- Special matrices
- Matrix operations
PLOTTINGS IN 2D AND 3D
- Line graphs
- Bar graphs
- Area graphs
- Mesh grid
- Surface and contour in same plot
SCRIPTS AND FUNCTIONS
- Control statements
- Iterative loops
- Coding in script
- Local functions
- Nested functions
- Anonymous functions
- Calling function
GUI ( Graphical user Interface )
MATLAB TOOL BOX
- TOOLBOXES IN MATLAB SOFTWARE ACCORDING TO THE BRANCH OF ENGINEERING STUDENTS.
WHY CHOOSE VTIPS FOR MATLAB TRAINING
- Passionate team of matlab faculty and developers.
- Outstanding reputation due to trained and experienced faculty members.
- Excellent,curriculam with course ware material.
- The methodology of training includes theoretical classes and practical session on the Matlab software.
- Special and separate classes for professionals.
For any query and details please send us email at- email@example.com .
We also assist/help M.tech and B.tech students in their MATLAB project.